Bold Jumping Spider with Spider Prey
While photographing insects at Brookside Nature Center at Wheaton Regional Park, I came across this female bold jumping spider crawling along a branch. When I attempted to photograph it, the spider turned and ran in other direction, right into the path of a smaller jumpuing spider. Without missing a stride, it snatched the little spider and envenomated it. I eventually managed to coax the spider onto this a leaf for this handheld stack of 9 photos.
- All open edition prints are produced on archival paper with pigment-based inks for longevity and are hand signed in a 1-inch border surrounding the image.
- Listed dimensions do not include the border, so the full dimensions of an 8x10 inch print, for example, would be 10x12 inches.
- Prints are rolled and shipped in a tube.
- Free ground shipping in the United States.
Fine Art Papers
Fine Art Papers
Prints are available on your choice of archival fine art papers:
- Hahnemühle Torchon is a matte fine art paper with a textured parchment surface that gives images a thre-dimensional feel . Printed photos show an incredible amount of accurate detail and color.
- Hahnemühle Photo Rag is a white, 100% cotton artist’s paper, with a lightly defined felt structure, producing prints with brilliant colors, deep blacks, striking contrasts and perfect reproduction of detail.
- Hahnemühle Photo Gloss Baryta is a heavyweight gallery-grade photo paper with a particularly smooth surface for a finished product that resembles a traditional silver halide print.