Green Sweat Bee Portrait
I found this green sweat bee dead on my screened porch and used it to attempt a portrait using a 4x microscope objective lens. These lenses are only capable of focusing on a very narrow portion of the scene, requiring the use of a focusing rail to move the camera progressively closer to the subject after each shot. All those photos were then blended on the computer to get a single, highly detailed photograph of the bee.
- All open edition prints are produced on archival paper with pigment-based inks for longevity and are hand signed in a 1-inch border surrounding the image.
- Listed dimensions do not include the border, so the full dimensions of an 8x10 inch print, for example, would be 10x12 inches.
- Prints are rolled and shipped in a tube.
- Free ground shipping in the United States.
Fine Art Papers
Fine Art Papers
Prints are available on your choice of archival fine art papers:
- Hahnemühle Torchon is a matte fine art paper with a textured parchment surface that gives images a thre-dimensional feel . Printed photos show an incredible amount of accurate detail and color.
- Hahnemühle Photo Rag is a white, 100% cotton artist’s paper, with a lightly defined felt structure, producing prints with brilliant colors, deep blacks, striking contrasts and perfect reproduction of detail.
- Hahnemühle Photo Gloss Baryta is a heavyweight gallery-grade photo paper with a particularly smooth surface for a finished product that resembles a traditional silver halide print.
Excluding Sales Tax